CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Inner Man...

Definitely man, not mouse!
The man that I love sometimes blows me away with his wisdom, and sometimes cracks me up with his blunt practicality.

As a reward for giving up some bad habits, he decided that he would treat himself to zoom whitening at the dentist, come next visit.
Well, my visit came first, and the dentist assistant told me that he could have the whitening at a discount with invisalign teeth-straightening trays. 
His response? "My teeth work and I'm already married. Why would I need to spend money on braces?".
Ha ha ha! Oh, to be a man.

2 comments:

Abby... the Oregonian said...

does he know that tim has invisalign... although i think tim is way more metro than jerrad

Angel said...

I love it! Oh, to be a fly on the wall of the wise one's brain. :)