CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Make new friends, but keep the old...

Every once in awhile you are blessed enough to meet a new friend who fills a void in your life you didn't even know you had.

I feel like this about Abby. I was totally happy and content with my life, but since I've met her, I don't know what I would do without her.
She has already cracked me up, listened to me cry, helped me clean my house, worked out with me, watched TLC in jammies, window-shopped and neighborhood dreamed, and helped me with my little buster. In just a few months time, I have fallen in love with her and her family.
Abby, I'm so glad you are here and you are you!


3 comments:

Abby... the Oregonian said...

ahhh shucks!!! i feel the same way too. what a blessing and even more confirmation that oregon is exactly where i am supposed to be!

Mimi and Lucas' Mommy said...

Kim, I promised to get you this info, but I don't have your email, so I hope you read comments! :)

So, blogroll. Log in and click CUSTOMIZE.
Click LAYOUT and then PAGE ELEMENTS.
Add a PAGE ELEMENT select LINK LIST for the type.
Start adding links and make sure to save (and refresh your web address once you're back to the main blog page...sometimes it looks like it didn't work and you end up adding it 17 times :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers Kim, it means the world to me to know of your empathy. Hopefully we can spend more time together in the near future. Each interaction we've had I've totally enjoyed.